CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our member of the week

Chat Room rules:

1. Change your name to your power soccer username

2. Kind to all guests and members

3. Dont flood

4. No swearing or insulting others

5. Dont share passwords with others

Friday, March 7, 2008

Requirements

The Requirements to be in --Legends-- are :

-must have a good sportmanship.
-must at least be lvl 50
-must be friendly toward all others members of the clan
-must be ready to work as a family with others members
-must at least have 1700 ranking points(News)Exception might be made for old members*
-must respect his clan mate everytime in game sitation or else(no insulting)
-must be active in the clan and in the game(delay of 3 weeks)

**Rule:
**If you got a bad behave in the game or unsportmanship you will be kicked out of the clan

3 commentaires:

12y12y said...

i wanna join i wanna get da exeption and i wanna b under dangerson plz let me in da clan plz

redwings34 said...

i wanna join the clan plz. i was the 5th madini in the time when madini was famous.and i beat mr.english and iwwo and alot of legends(on the game not clan). i have 1453 rp but im increasing it each day.im lvl 48 and i won the celebration cup 1 time in 2007.i won 2 rookie cups and 1 expert.plz let me join

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Freiromanix, I'm lvl 47 (fort now xD) 1704RP nº11 in my country, 495 in the world. I'm a very friendly player and active to, I play every day, and i'm not afraid of playing against much better players than me, I won't go down without a fight. I would like to join your clan, contact me soon, plz

Cumps:
Freiromanix

Legends logo

Legends logo