CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our member of the week

Chat Room rules:

1. Change your name to your power soccer username

2. Kind to all guests and members

3. Dont flood

4. No swearing or insulting others

5. Dont share passwords with others

Friday, March 7, 2008

Join-Us

if you would like to Join --The Legends-- clan you can send a E-Mail to thelegclan@gmail.com and send us your application with your :
-Username
-Team Name
-Level
-Ranking points
- And why you want to be in our clan

Or if you see me in the game im Dangersen most of the time in North American rooms and you can also send me out a personal E-mail to dangersencanada@hotmail.com

1 commentaires:

sbhaddad said...

i want to join my name on power soccer is dominiconlindo my rank points is 1251 im lvl 31 my email is wandaliznew@aol.com

Legends logo

Legends logo